Donate to the Alabama Space Grant Consortium
The Alabama Space Grant Consortium was formed in 1989 when NASA implemented the National Space Grant College and Fellowship Program. It is a voluntary association of all seven Research Universities in the state along with other community colleges, educational outreach, industrial and government.
Our Vision is an increased level of appreciation and leadership by the people of Alabama in our national space exploration and aerospace engineering enterprises.
Our Mission is to:
- Inspire, enable and educate a diverse group of Alabama students to take up careers in space science, aerospace technology and allied fields.
- Play our part in ensuring U.S. leadership in space exploration and aerospace technology in the future.
- Inspire the next generation of space explorers.
- Bring increased realization of the value of space science and technology to the people of Alabama.
- Ensure that our message and programs reach all constituencies in the population of Alabama, especially those traditionally underrepresented in the science and engineering professions.
Alabama Space Grant Consortium
301 Sparkman Drive
Shelbie King Hall, Suite 323
Huntsville, AL 35899
The National Space Grant Foundation is a 501(c)3 Corporation. The Foundation Tax ID number is 52-2288711