Learn about Robotics by designing and building robots for space mission challenges in an alien world!
The Robot Workshop Game offers a new way to learn about Robotics systems, structures, and functions. Inspired by NASA’s CURIOSITY ROVER sent to Mars children solve missions and challenges while building problem-solving skills and imagination, while having fun with family and classmates!
• Fun family game for all the family!
• Learn about Robotics and how Robots work!
• Develop problem-solving and engineering design skills and apply Robotics concepts from a young age.
• Feel like a Robotics Engineer to solve space mission challenges.
• Robot parts (Tiles) describe AI functions, ensuring active learning takes place.
In the future, robots will be used to make people’s lives easier. They are able to do complicated tasks, or things too dangerous for humans to do. It is likely that a lot of space exploration will be done using robots. This is already happening today with robots like the Curiosity Rover on Mars. But humans will still have a job to do, as we will still need people to design the robots, and that is where YOU come in!
Learning about Robotics functions, structures and systems is a great place for children to start understanding the functions machines can perform.
We have designed this game to provide active learning while having fun. Children have missions to build robots using the functions available so that they understand how machine functions are incorporated. This also boosts creativity and problem-solving skills.