Donate to the National Space Grant Foundation, a 501(c)3 Corporation
You select the amount and where it goes!
The National Space Grant Foundation (NSGF) represents 52 programs of the Space Grant Consortium. NSGF funds research and education projects nationwide that help young men and women become young scientists and engineers. The NSGF also funds outreach programs that turn even younger minds on to the wonders of space and flight, ensuring our future among the stars.
The 52 Space Grant Consortia represent every state, Puerto Rico, and the District of Columbia. Each consortium is made up of colleges, universities, businesses, and other private and public institutions - all working to further STEM and space related educational programming through:
- Funding scholarship and fellowships for STEM and space related educational opportunities for students at colleges and universities
- Funding and administering public and private sector Internship opportunities, including those with NASA Centers, for students to learn and network in the STEM and Space related world
- Providing resources to offer research opportunities in line with NASA's activities, including faculty who have not yet become established researchers
- Stimulating public interest in aerospace science and lifelong learning though partnerships with educators at all levels, thus increasing public appreciation for the direct and indirect benefits of NASA-sponsored research.
- Pre K-12 Outreach and Programming to inspire Early learners to pursue education and careers in STEM and space related endeavors.
Please consider making a donation to the National Space Grant Foundation which supports all our programming efforts that helps impact hundreds of thousands of students, with the intent to generate additional funds needed to impact hundreds of thousands of more students each year, in the years ahead. Your generous donation helps fund NSGF’s capabilities and programming to reach more students, with our goal to impact a million more STEM and Space Explorers by 2025, so please consider a donation to support our cause today!
The Foundation Tax ID number is 52-2288711